A thread for grieving for deceased cast and crew from Babylon 5

Knowing the context of that particular handwave makes its inclusion seem off the mark. I liked his B5 character quite a bit.

By off the mark, do you mean flippant or goofy? I thought it was an unforgettable moment where his character, which could have been easily written off as comic relief, as Space Flounder, shows more courage and a stronger moral core than the heroes of the series.

“I’d like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I want to look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. (Vir holds up his right hand and waggles his fingers at Morden) Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?”

My first impression was the gif passive-aggressively waving at Furst’s lifeless eyes with the same animosity demonstrated in the original context.

Or, it could be remembering an actor by reliving one of the absolute best moments in the entire series. I watched both that scene and the follow-up on Centauri Prime last night.