The Stylish/User CSS library (wiki post!)

Thanks!

OK, user script well on its way and I went ahead and used github for the hosting. General info about “what is a user script?” is here: Userscript Beginners HOWTO · OpenUserJS/OpenUserJS.org Wiki · GitHub

Warning: Until I can ask for and receive a custom user field to store your theme preference, it is going to overwrite the Twitch Channel user preference. Don’t install it if you have a twitch channel you want to display. I’ll fix this later.

QuarterToThreeDiscourseForumHelper.user.js

Install instructions:
If you install TamperMonkey (Chrome), or GreaseMonkey (Firefox) and then click on the “Raw” button at that github page, it will ask you if you want to install the user script. Say yes, and you’re good to go.

What does this thing do? It gives you a user preference to change to Sam’s post #16 css without needing Stylish. It really actually mutes anyone on your mute list from your preferences page, and gives you a button on anyone’s user card to easily add them to your mute list.

I set up a quick DigitalOcean host for the css it needs to function, but if people want this I’ll be asking to host it somewhere more permanent later.