Why does my mouth taste like soap?

It’s been like this for like two days, and I assure you, I have not, to my knowledge, orally ingested any soap. However, I’ve been at my Dad’s house the past few days, and he’s got a cold, which means I’ve been washing my hands a lot. Is it possible that I’ve used so much soap on my poor, ragged appendages that I myself am now partly made of soap, as manifested in my saliva?

(Also, unless I miss my guess, this is the post that turns me into a World’s End Supernova, the forum’s second. I decided to forgo a fruity celebratory post, but thanks for making this possible, qt3! I couldn’t have done it if you weren’t so awesome.)

Edit: I did miss my guess! I’m now a “How To Go,” to my knowledge the forum’s first, unless McCullough was one after the switch. I don’t remember ever seeing it before, though.

And the nominees for “Lamest Scrounging for a Post Subject in Order to Hit 10,000 on a Web Forum” are…

Fuck him, if he’s boosting his post count so am I.

Finally, a forum game we can all play at the same time.

You’d like us to think that, wouldn’t you? I vote to stake John Merva.

Your stake misses. John Merva is not really in Tokyo!

Too late pal.
http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showpost.php?p=888322&postcount=722

The correct answer is: because I just washed my penis. UH THANK YA.

I was hoping you’d be the one to give me a serious answer.

GUYS THIS IS A SERIOUS INQUIRY

I’M IN SOAPY HELL HERE

SERIOUS

INTERNET SERIOUS?

DEF LEPPARD’S DRUMMER LOSING AN ARM SERIOUS

Foolish error Keil, you have just identified yourself as the seer.

COME ON GUYS I’M DROWNIN IN SOAP PLZ HELP THX

Lies. Sure you have. When you eat, handle things you eat, suck your thumb, pick your nose and eat it, whatever.

Ease up on the compulsive handwashing, OCD-Breath.

Also: don’t kiss your date!

So it’s like what I thought, only more soap getting into my mouth after making a stop on my hands and less an alteration of my DNA itself. I can deal with that. Thanks!

Better than being the seer’s target.

You have been warned. They are coming.

Turning into soap would be a shit superpower. You’d be powerless in rain.

Yeah, but if he fought Dirtman, Dirtman would be fucked.

Fool! In the rain I’d be at the height of my power! I could wash an entire city block!

Yeah, but he’d be feared by every gas station restroom in the world.