Why does my mouth taste like soap?

Think this has something to do with you getting stood up twice?

Dawn breaks. The forum members gather. One of them is missing – or changed.

extarbags is no longer human. He is something else… a green creature that uses bubbles to encase his prey before devouring them and their succulent meat.

Forum members, choose who to stake next. Breakfast is soon, followed by lunch, and then tea-time, then dinner, fourth-meal sometime after that, and then, if we’re not too tired and bloated, we’ll kill us someone else.

What about second breakfast?

Yeah… sorry about that. I dropped your toothbrush in the toilet. Then to disinfect it, I just let it sit in some of that scented liquid soap you have next to your sink.

…the fuck?

(ps. PostCount++)

Elevenses!

Althought it may not be the same thing exactly, I discovered that the Crest Pro-Health Rinse caused most things I drank throughout the day to taste like they had soap in them, especially beer. And if I thought about the taste, I would notice it all day. I cut out the rinse and everything went back to normal.

P.S. Post counts are for the weak.

Looks to his left

Owned N00b!!!

++

His experiments in hygiene have pushed the boundaries of sanity and morality. He is now more soap than man.

Post count. Yeah, that’s right. Post count.

It’s the new Gamerscore.

++

+++

Or are Gamerscores the new postcount?

(I can keep doing this all day).

The only thing different though is that unlike Gamerscore’s, once you get the Qt3 Postcount high you actually win a personal appearance with The Tom in the West Wing.

We’re all Hollywood whores.

Ooh, grammar point, there’s another post.

Ahhh man… Not that flower guy again…

How do you win an appearance on a show that is no longer in production?

Posts +1.

Post-Quantum-Percusion.

Err…

Umm…

++

[IMG]http://blog.mediacatalyst.com/images/seriousbusiness.jpg[/IMG]

What kind of freaking loser would participate in this thread just to boost his post count?

I think we both know.