YouTube Videos 2016: The New Best Of

Let’s start off with a new version of the old classics.

Sir Patrick Stewart sings the country classics.

I feel bad since I suggested we create a new one right after @Giles_Habibula posted. Here’s his video…

… with an excellent article I previously read about that same conspiracy cruise. It’s just … a fun time for the whole damn family!

They wanted to know why I was here, if I was part of the “belligerent media” who intend to smear them. Horowitz wanted me to know how badly his reputation has been damaged after his work “exposed the Hepatitis B vaccine as being the origin of HIV/AIDS.”

They asked how I felt about vaccines. I told them I’m fairly traditional, in that I think they’re a good idea. Kane had me repeat that one several times for the camera.

Over the course of an hourlong conversation, Kane and Horowitz relaxed somewhat, although they continued filming me (and I began filming and tape-recording them, meaning we were all standing there, pointing phones and cameras at each other). We talked about Americans’ undermined trust in the government and how difficult it is to have ideas that are far outside the mainstream.

Ohhh yeah.

(also @ddtibbs I suggest we rename it just videos, otherwise Vimeo and a plethora of other video sites might get their feelings hurt.)

All of your pitiful videos pale in comparison to the single greatest video recipe of all time:

Whooped 'em Gangnam Style.

His South Korean accent is undeniable.

Some of you may have heard what happened here.

Always ready with a wisecrack.

Hallo m8, wots that U got there then…

DIY car closet.

The Katering Show is back!

https://youtu.be/hKbm4CDvO-A?list=PLZFXeozdia12SRicsREfgQYEkpDgUkqrX

I love hey cat so much.

https://youtu.be/KX4Jv1JlL-A

Two of the videos I took of the tornado system passing over my house. got 8 touchdowns (thankfully not really close to us) Got several vids, but these are the two that are easiest to follow what is going on without narration of some sort.

Storm in backyard
Storm in frontyard

Scary stuff. The only time I’ve been in a tornado storm was coming back from skiing in Tahoe, and driving across the Sacramento area, which is very flat. We saw some ominous UFO shaped clouds in the distance, like the saucer of the Enterprise D, that then turned into a perfectly inversed bowl shape… then everything went extremely black, and papers and garbage from the burb surrounding us started levitating. I remember thinking, this ain’t natural. Never saw a funnel, but the radio later reported several roofs being ripped off by some small ones. Spooky.

I’m sure most of you have seen this, but it made me laugh

Can’t stop laughing…

I was pointed to this, which isn’t nearly as good as the Dancing in the Street video RichVR found, but it’s still pretty good.

-Tom