12 days to Halloween: Infestation

Title 12 days to Halloween: Infestation
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Movie reviews
When October 19, 2011

The last thing to come out of Project Greenlight, HBO's reality show in which an amateur filmmaker makes a movie, was Feast. That bad horror movie turned into a trilogy, with each movie worst than the last..

Read the full article

Tom, you're only playing into your contrarian reputation by saying things like "I love it partly because so many people will hate it." Just letting you know.

It's good showmanship, though. Now I gotta find out what the deal is.

Ha ha, I suppose. Although I'm not sure it's contrarian so much as me enjoying a movie that's willing to alienate its, uh, less imaginative viewers. :) Seriously, though, it's not that big a deal. It's just a tweak the director added to the end.

It's okay, Tom. If it'll make you like it more, I'll agree to hate it for you. I don't watch chintzy horror movies, so I'm not attached to my opinions about them.

Yeah, the more I think about it... it wasn't a big deal, but... I really hated that ending. (*exaggerated wink at Tom*)

saw it, liked it, wondered where the qt3 thread was.

I know this was close to 9 years ago, but do you remember what the original ending was, @tomchick?

I rewatched the movie, and then briefly Googled around a bit, and for the life of me, I can’t remember what I seem to have known about a different ending. Or why I even thought there might have been a different ending!

Sorry. But if you find out anything, let me know!

-Tom