2009: The Year of Not Being Trolled

I like you (the collective you) being trolled. I’m pretty good about staying out of it myself, but I also don’t take P&R as seriously as some here.

Hey, I think it’s funny when you get trolled.

Otherwise name those terribly skilled trolls since I’m apparently to dense to spot them. The only person I sometimes suspect might be a troll is NWJ, because not all of his contrarian positions seems equally retareded and sometimes he fools me by making sense.

There’s a bunch of people I don’t agree with. Some I think are really stupid and some I respect while not agreeing. I can’t name a single person, I feel is saying something they don’t really believe just to get a reaction… or at least not being anyway clever about it.
Most were really dickish about it and got themselves banned. One isn’t yet, but is the only person on my ignore list. Not because he cleverly trolled me, but because his consistent 1-2 lines of provocations got tiresome.

Ha! You think you are immune, bucko?

I feed shelter puppies to my snake.

I liked Atlas Shrugged.

TN Republican and candidate for RNC chairman Chip Saltsman has decided to send off 2008, The Year of Trolling, with a trolltastic bang. But hey, Barack the Magic Negro sounds like good ol’ fashioned satire to me. I’m pretty sure Mark Russell sang that one once.

Seriously though, objectivism is just selfishness made wholesome for people who are only good at one thing.

H.

I was kidding. AS has too much interesting and thoughtful dialog and simply not enough endless philosophical but ultimately self-felating sermons. REARDEN METAL IS A METAPHOR FOR HOW AWESOME I AM (and I mean me, personally)!

Tr0ll0xred!

H.

Another gay liberal post on Q23.

I ask you, what kind of selfish bastard would reap entertainment from others and not return some?

You did not amuse me.

Now do that about 12,000 more times EFG and you can be in MS’ league.

I’m on it.

Dungadin speaks truth.