2016 Game Frame Game

Wow. I played Wing Commander 3, but I didn’t remember that part at all. Funny thing is, I actually thought “wait, isn’t that Wing Commander III?”, but since I couldn’t recall such a locale in the game, I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

I should have trusted my instincts. Use the Force, Luke.

I played IV a lot more than III way back. I still have the discs. I remember getting a bug on the final mission in III so I couldn’t use the jump to get to the next part of the mission.

Film festival going on here, will be a slight wait before the next is up.

We still have to wait for instant0 to confirm, so take your time ;)

Grats Jørn, it is indeed Wing Commander 3 : Heart of the Tiger.

I thought I’d pick the spot most people have spent an awful lot of time in, outside of the cockpit anyway. :)

(WC3 was free on Origin a while back)

Here is a link to all the cutscenes from WC4 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7xZulpJGI (Better than the Wing Commander movie some would say…)

Wow. I played that game to the very end, but I don’t remember that area at all. Huh.

Anyway, great pick! I should replay Wing Commander III some day. I remember really liking it back in the day.

There was a great opportunity a few years ago ;)

WCIII! Curses! I knew it was something I’d played or looked at videos for in the last couple years. I played around with the 3DO version when I got my 3DO about 2 years ago. And also somewhat more recently screwed with the free Origin copy. Maaaan.

I had an Atari 1040ST while all this Wing Commander stuff was going on. Missed everything.
Oddly, I bought but never played Wing Commander Prophecy. 5 CDs, wasn’t it?

I think Prophecy was back down to 3. I think the development went:

Wing Commander: 6 floppies
Wing Commander II: 14 floppies
Wing Commander III: 4 CDs
Wing Commander IV: 6 CDs
Wing Commander Prophecy: 3 CDs

The witcher 2

Titan quest?

I expected this to be easy, but not THAT easy. Take it away, Pod.

Image credit: http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/titan-quest/screenshots/gameShotId,297540/

This year it will be 10 years since it was released.

2:

3:

4:

5:

Full:

Wow, hole in one.

Great pick, too. I loved that game.

I guessed witcher 2 first, then had a brainwave that the golden colour reminded me much more of the first zone in titan quest so quickly deleted. Hopefuly thats not cheating ;) Very surprised to find out it was titan quest! I’ll get a screenshot up later.

(click for big version)

Mass Effect?

Telltale’s Game of Thrones?

Bioshock Infinite?