2016 Game Frame Game

So not that good of a guess then ;)

Whaaaaat?

Turok, because why not.

Jedi Knight? We already did Jedi Knight, right?

Dang, I feel like I should know this…

Heretic?

Oh, I know this one! King’s Field! (awesome games, all of them)

The one, the original, King’s Field on the PSX. Well done.

You wouldn’t think it looking at this screenshot, or really any screen shots of that game, but I found it wildly immersive for its time. So did the many people who wandered through my living room while I played, though that may have been the novelty of playable 3D graphics on a TV screen for the time.

If you haven’t played through the entire series, you should at the very least try to get your hands on Kings Field 4 - Ancient City. Amazing installment in the series, and I routinely listen to the soundtrack. Fantastic music.

And for those that don’t know, the King’s Field series was by From Software… it was Dark Souls before Dark Souls (and Demon’s Souls) existed, and the inspiration for those series is obvious in these games. There are even Kings Field Easter eggs here and there in the Souls games and Bloodborne.

(I will put up my screenshot momentarily.)

Okay, my installment - one of my favorite games of all time.

Drakan?

Gosh that looks familiar. I’ve got a few guesses in mind. Let’s start with Sacrifice.

No to both.

Startopia!

Winner! Man, how I wish someone would make a sequel as good as the original.

I still boot up that game from time to time. There are some updated graphics files that adds shadows, and supports modern GPUs at very high resolutions.

Hah, Startopia! Fantastic pick. I love that game.

Alright, where would you find this?

Star Control 2

Was it that easy?

Star Control II: The Ur-Quan Masters, it is.

Yes, it was that easy :) I could’ve recognized that shot while wearing a blindfold. Well, not literally.

In what game do you see this: