2017 Frame Game

I hate it when someone knows what it is but doesn’t make a guess because they don’t feel like starting the next round.

Like what I’m doing right now.

Damn you Wholly, making me twist here for your amusement!

That’s not one of the Gex games, is it?

It is not!

One of the earlier Rayman games?

I thought I had put that in the fist post. Alas, it was not. Thanks for the nudge Kyosho, I have added it in there.

Additional no. Will go ahead and put up one before turning in.

Hopeful this one will at least give yall some insight into the genre at hand here. . .

. . . or maybe I just post forever, alone in the void. . .

Ballz? That weird fighting game?

DING DING DING

http://imgur.com/UdrKdoN.jpg

I played way too much of this as a kid, because my parents didn’t let me have any of the good fighting games for a long time. . . but it’s actually kinda fun! Or at least I remember it being so.

Fun fact: the tech in this later wound up in the Dogz and Catz lines of games!

Weird fact: I’ve never played this version of the game or even knew it existed. I’ve only ever played Ballz - The Director’s Cut on the 3DO. When you first showed the screen with his face, I immediately thought of it, and looked the game up. And it wasn’t it. The graphics were all wrong. It wasn’t until just now after seeing the health bars, and realizing it was indeed a fighting game that I looked again, and saw the original games were on the SNES and Genesis/Megadrive. Hah. Yet another case where I should’ve just gone with my gut instinct. Everyone should.

EDIT: Here we go!

That’s one blurry snap!

Gunstar Heroes?

Nope. And yeah, it’s a little blurry. Blame my laziness of not getting my own screenshot. :\

Sam and Max Hit the Road

Banjo Kazooie?

Nope to those.

Edit:

Lion King?

Did you really post a pic from Bubsy @Kyosho?

Haha I thought it looked like yarn but I couldn’t remember the game with giant balls of yarn. :)

Ahahahaha. Yes, @CraigM. Yes, I did. I just rewatched the episode of Console Wars about it on youtube. It was the first ep where they argued about who had the worst version instead of who had the best. It amused me.