2017 Frame Game

The only thing missing at this point is the UI, the main character, and something that 100% gives it away.

Is that Golf Story? I really need to grab that, I’ve been thinking about it for weeks now and it sounds like folks really like it.

It is! @Scotch_Lufkin

I’m probably two-thirds of the way through it after about 12 hours. There’s a lot to like about it – lots of charm. I was a little worried that it would be too easy after playing the first course and getting a birdie or better on every hole, but the subsequent courses (including this one) each introduce something new to mix it up and make it harder.

If you do pick it up, be aware that there are a handful of actually gamebreaking bugs, but they are easily identified and avoidable. So read up on those. But I definitely recommend!

You’re up!

Thanks for the write up - and the warning! With so many games coming out in the next few days it will probably be awhile before I get to it, so hopefully it’s getting a few patches between now and then.

I’ll have something up shortly.

Here we go!

Purple: the Purplening?

Osmos

Heroes of might and magic

Dragon Age 1?

Sooooo close, need more details. We have already done some of them in the game.

Kings bounty: crossworlds

Quick , post another image so I can take another guess :-)

Edit: The first one doesn’t have a number associated with it.

Ask and ye shall receive. I thought this would take longer!

Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic

Heroes of Might and Magic VI - Shades of Darkness

Bingo!!

Great job, you almost got it immediately which stunned me. You’re up!

I’ve played a ton of Heroes of Might and Magic. After I didn’t specify the version, I realized that purple hue was from Shades of Darkness.

Time to dig up a screen shot.

Here we go…

Shogun: Total War?

No sir