2017 Frame Game

Neither of those.

Probably too high-res, but is that some version of Creatures?

No idea. Next frame, @SadleyBradley ?

The suspense! ;)

I’m so sorry! I changed how I’m making the frames, from Paint to Gimp. Not Creatures!

One of those One Piece Muso games?

I’m looking at the judges offscreen to my right, and they are saying that we can’t accept that answer, but they do say that you’re on the right track.

This should help.

Okay so this is a collage between an Atelier game’s main screen, a F2P’s interface elements, a Muso game screen on the right, and a portrait of FE’s Ulysses on the left.

Thus “Atelier Ulysses Muso Free”.

Fire Emblem Heroes?

Warriors All-Stars?

It is Fire Emblem Warriors (which I will assume you meant to say instead of Heroes, which is the mobile game)!

It’s the first musou (sp?) I’ve ever played. And I’m enjoying it quite a bit!

@Scotch_Lufkin is up!

Yep, sorry, I was on my phone so I couldn’t check the name easily at the time. It was the little dude running towards the lower left that sold me on the idea it was one of those crazy games that I can’t remember the name of, um… well, you know what I mean. One of those. Nice!

Oh shit, I … have to think of a screen now. Give me a bit, I’ll have something up yet this morning!

Witcher 3?

That looks very Team-Ico-ish. The Last Guardian?

Xenoblade Chronicles 2?

… wow, I thought almost you were joking, but it really exists! I am so out of loop with the stuff Nintendo publishes, but this is one weird mix if any!

For the current frame, I’ll try Dear Esther.

Zelda breath of the wild?

Nothing so far, but I would have been floored if anyone got this from that little bit. So, in the interest of (my) time, I will put up the next one already!

Inside