2017 Frame Game

Hyperdimwhatchamacallit

Nep Nep whatever the latest one is.

Nothing spells “intelligence” like eyes devoid of pupils.

Not Nep Nep, but I like where this is going.

I feel like I’ll figure this one out at some point, but not just yet.

Looks like “Excellent classic JRPG on Steam NOW, $16.99”

It’s not Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (which is a fantastic game, BTW), but good try! :)

Hatoful boyfriend: pidgeon sex simulator.

Nope. New frame:

Recettear: An Item Shop’s Tale?

It’s Atelier Sophie! You got it? So jealous :O

Well done, @Left_Empty ! It is indeed Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book! (and it’s available on Steam, in case you didn’t know)

It’s funny that @sharaleo guessed Recettear, because both games have a lot in common in terms of theme and “feel” (even if the gameplay is considerably different). Anyway, it’s a great game I’m having a great time with.

I loved the first batch of Atelier games (Marie, Elie and Lilie) very much: They had great atmosphere, and the wacky story-driving crafting was new at the time. I haven’t had the consoles to keep up with the series, and now, I am out of the Windows PC needed to try that new version. Must be karma!
I must say the third image was quite a red “earring” for me, as you cut the face to make it look like, what was to me, a furry - it confused me very much as those “%” were very familiar, actually. I do not know if that was your intention, but if it was, that was evil!

Anyways; now, something older:

######oops, sorry for the scanlines…

It was not my intention at all - I always make exactly 5 frames, so by the third frame I wanted to hint that this was a “Japanese” game, and showing the character’s eyes was one of the best ways to do that. I never thought that sight would be taken as a furry of any kind, though, so that’s all on you, I suppose. ;)

A home console port of Skull & Crossbones?

Not far off, at all!

Seems like I picked another popularity contest winning game!

Googled it and it’s like… hahaha, NOPE! Never heard of that either.

You had quite a different childhood than I. :)

Sid Meier’s Pirates? It doesn’t look like it, but I’m running out of old pirate games!

edit: The sword stance reminding me of Monkey Island 1. But unless someone made a demake of Monkey Island 3 it isn’t that!

Pirates of the Barbary Coast?

Looks too fancy to be the Swashbuckler that I remember, but maybe a console version I never saw?