2017 Frame Game

Maybe I am mis-remembering, but wasn’t IV pretty much panned? I know I skipped it for some reason.

I actually thought warlords 3 in the first image, but didn’t remember that hut.

Mega lo mania? Bah.

I think it was released with very little fanfare and it was not the prettiest game out there. But we found it pretty addictive nonetheless.

Just checked Wikipedia and found this:
“Warlords IV received a lackluster reception. Game Rankings, for example, shows an aggregate review score for the game of 70%”

I don’t know if 70% qualifies as “lackluster”, but seems like an accurate score to me.

7 out of 10 is the lowest score! :P

Sorry for the delay; busy times!

Frame one of a game I played way too much of, considering what it was. . .

The Blackwell… Deception?

Alas, but no.

I played a ton of Warlords 4 and there were some things I liked better than the previous one. I believe one of them was that each unit had to battle individually and you couldn’t make super stacks where the attack rating stacked (or something like that). This may be the reason some hated it also :). I actually quite enjoyed the campaign back when it came out.

Loom?

Additional no. Will post another screenie in an hour or so :)

Men in Black? :)

Gemini Rue?

Further no’s. Probably only one more misleading screenie. Maybe two :)

Bad Day on the Midway?

Sam & Max? :)

No for both!

Another World?

The new Ron Gilbert game? Tumberweed park or something?

(Ps do you feel like you’re being pigeon holed into 2d point and click adventure games? ;))

Alas, but non!

I will post the next screenie a little early, because I am going over to a friend’s place tonight to eat pizza, watch bad movies, and banter delightfully.

Frame number three. . . is just no help at all. Nuts!