2017 Frame Game

Not Earthworm Jim.

Frame 3:

That’s a very familiar color palette… Blackthorne?

Not Blackthorne.

I think I recognize that weird health bar but I can’t place it. Primal Rage maybe? I think that had the bars at the top though.

Not Primal Rage.

Next frame:

Arcade version of Rastan?

@Left_Empty - Bingo!

I’ve never thought it was a great platformer but damn if I don’t love the graphics and music.

The power of the 80s arcade machine font :D

That game was indeed an indecent coin-eater. I remember it being next to Rygar in an arcade: one looked like shit and played dreamly, the other looked great and was just an exercice in pain.

In a hurry: some comedy next!

Edit: dang, just checked the cheat list too late: it has already been posted… Sorry!

Morrowind?

Nope, but not far! A bit to the east… Or is it to the west?

I am back, so I submit to the Vox Quartertotri, if, given that my snap is from a game already posted previously, I should just retract it and post another - exclusive - one. Or be banned and shown naked in public. Or not.

You restarting is about the same as someone guessing the right thing easily and taking the next frame, so my vote is just leave it up.

Well then, enjoy this new frame!

Dragons Dogma

Dragon’s Dogma having been featured already, this is the totally different game Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen.

On display, my valiant heroine carrying around her merc.
My first carrying victim was an unwilling bunny: I guess the Dark Souls reflexes were still strong in me, as I was pressing the right trigger to try to strike the poor beast, but instead caught it. I then proceeded to do it with other animals and, by mistake, ended up carrying my ally. I have now confirmed you can carry NPCs around. Next up will be carrying and throwing around some baddies!

This game just keeps on surprising me. I think I have never had so many “oooh” moment playing a game since Shenmue 2 or Gothic 2. It really is a lovely thing.

@Instant0, up to you!

Yea, Dragons Dogma really is a great game which reminds me I need to play it through… and get in on those dragon kills (if people still doing them)…
. I’ll have something up in a few hours. :)

Good luck.

Lemmings 2 : The Tribes?

Not Lemmings 2; good guess :)
(Great game btw.! Oh Noes… boom)

Tiny Barbarian?