2017 Frame Game

Some kind of cinematic from Infested Planet?

ps: If you don’t know, google image search ‘bubbling’. I would link you, but it’s NSFW. Well, it’s actually safe for work, but it’s not… you’ll see!

Oh right, it’s a ‘thing’. No, I didn’t know about this phenomenon!

And no, not Infested Planet. :)

I was going to tell people NOT to search for it. You’re a bad person and you should feel bad. :P

I was just going to post one of those side-by-side comparison images, but thought someone might get in trouble somewhere!

Hah, great pick! It’s Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, isn’t it?

You are correct, sir!

Indeed it is the awesome Shin Megami Tensei/Fire Emblem Wii-U game, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

It was all so familiar but I couldn’t remember where I had seen it… because I was focused the whole time on PC games, and I completely forgot about console ones! But the class icons finally made it all clear in my head. Well done, sir. Excellent pick.

I’ll post something at some point. ;)

Took me a while, but here I am. And this should be an easy one!

Dishonored?

Nope, though that’s actually not a bad guess (based on the visual elements revealed so far). But Dishonored would be a repeat, so no.

I’ll post the next frame tomorrow morning.

Second frame.

No guesses yet? Should I post another frame?

Is it Seraph?

Unfortunately not. Ok, I’ll post another frame in an hour or so.

OK, third frame.

No idea, but I’ll throw some random name of games I haven’t played to bump the thread!
Inside.

Looks like that awesome coop-able side-scrolling game that had a 3rd release which was hated by most everyone. I have forgotten the name though.

Nope, but this game does have some of the “ambience” of Inside.

Couldn’t be more wrong. ;)