2017 Frame Game

Nope5

Quadrilateral Cowboy? Not sure that’s the game I’m thinking of.

Nope!

Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded?

Nope, not sure if anyone is going to get this one, I think it is probably pretty obscure.

No Time To Explain (Remastered)

I guess some modded Rimworld is out of the picture if it’s supposed to be obscure!

Yep, you got it!

It has some charms. Picked it up in a Humble bundle at some point and watched the trailer while doling out some free keys to my nephew. Kept it for myself as the trailer looked fun!

Extra props to @Left_Empty, who had the shark vibes!

That awkward moment where you post a guess after someone had made the correct one, unbeknownst to you…
It feels like I lost an extra point of dignity - no shark vibes will make up for that!

If I didn’t know that was actually the name of a game, I might’ve done the same thing myself. The guy with sunglasses is super distinctive since he’s in every banner for the game that I’ve ever seen.

My frame is picked out on my desktop at home, so I’ll post it up later today when I have the opportunity.

Hmmm. It can’t be Saints Row IV, because you haven’t finished that one.

So… uh… AI War?

That font is familiar, but I can’t even remember the name of those people living in my appartment.
Infinite Space III?

Is that a rule of the game? :O

No dice.

Don’t think so, but it was a clever way of eliminating a game nobody has any business playing in 1600x900 resolution.

God, I hope not, or I’ll be guilty. :)

Okay, obligatory jerk screenshot out of the way. Here’s something else that might help. This one’ll stay up longer.

Oh, could it be Sentinels of the Multiverse?

Negative, but that guess is on the right track.

What was that game where you were just a blue square with a contrasty, Limbo-like background? The cube had a name like “Simon” and the game was called something stupid like “Simon’s Game”.

Well my guess is whatever that game is.

Thomas was alone? Boy, I disliked that game very much, thank you for bringing it back!