2017 Frame Game

Kingdom?

No, no, and no. And yes @Left_Empty indeed I did Chrono Trigger but I’ve only played a few hours of Secret of Mana

Stardew Valley?

Nope.

Ok take 2:

Owlboy?

Starbound?

I definitely got a Chrono Trigger vibe too.

Well it’s not, despite the obvious good taste of the persons in this thread, it is still not Chrono Trigger. C’mon, if I’m going to repeat, it won’t be of myself ;)

Metroid Zero Mission?

Great game, but not this game.

I thought it was a bit too detailed to be it, but the I just couldn’t get the image of the blondie running in the snow out of my mind!

King Arthur’s Gold?

That looks like Crateria from Super Metroid.

Inspired by recent, and atypical, musical selections.

not Crateria, which @geggis nails as the region. In fact one is from a different game! One I already did, hence Super Metroid.

I gotta say, I wish I could have granted you this one, but as you’ve noted before

Despite it all, I simply can’t do anything but continue to pile up evidence of this ;)

You looked at much of Family Jules’ covers Craig? He’s done some really cool stuff and… ah, he’s done a Super Metroid medley. Man, it ends beautifully. One of my favourites of his is the Corneria theme from Star Fox.

Anyway, it’s frame time!

Myth?

I am going to pay for ever and ever for this ¬_¬

But this showed me I was mixing memories:

(Disclaimer: Samus not on her knees on purpose, couldn’t find a proper not humiliating snap of her)

The snow is clearly the SNES appanage: it rained on the GBA!

As for the new snap: Return Fire?

No correct answers yet, and it’s my bed time, so I’ll leave you all with frame 2: