2017 Frame Game

You know, I had an internal debate about whether than tiny bit was too much of a hint at this stage of the reveal. I should have known with this forum the answer is always ‘yes’… :)

Too easy:

VVVVVV?

Loderunner?

Nope!

Uplink?

Chucky Egg?

No, it isn’t.
Enough foreplay, I guess!

I can’t even figure out the perspective. Is it top-down or side-on?

Ultima 2?

Oh, of course. That’s Squibs and Squabs!

I feel like this is a clue, and I see a little flag. Makes me think of golf, but damned if I can think of a golf game (even going back to the Apple II) that wouldn’t have had some kind of grass texture.

I’ll clear that up: no clue at all, just my sleeping libido manifesting itself, probably.

Kennedy Approach?

Very close and quite far at the same time… But then again, very close for other reasons.

Why am I saying this: this should give it away.

Is is the little known game:

TACTICAL PLANES

?

No, it’s the medical sim TIME TO PAP

Red Storm Rising? I believe I still have my DOS disks somewhere in the basement!

Tom just streamed Cold Waters, so I am shocked no one noticed this classic sub game picture post!

Hah, I think you’re right! Brilliant pick.

Oh, if it is, I am sad, cause I loved that game. Next thing you’ll tell me it is from the superior AMiGA version.

It is! (edit: not from the Miggy version)

Showing off my wired torpedo skills on this fearsome November*. Microprose.nl might be gone, and the RSR remake project of his author may have disappeared, but there are promising cold waters around.

Yours, comrade kosc!

#####*=tutorial sub