2017 Frame Game

How dare you steal my guess?!?!?

Dues Ex Human Revolution?

F.E.A.R.?

Crysis 2

Yep it is Dishonored 2, apparently that potted plant is well known. :)

Moar reveals of the clockwork mansion:

The plant was part of it, but mainly it was the lighting that gave it away to me. Those games got a very peculiar visual print.

Sticking to the plant theme!

Star control 2

Nope!

I’m suprised my guess of Dishonoured didn’t get an eyebrow raise or something.

Ps: Liquid Wars.
Edit: and now with the sail my guess is completely wack.

I just noticed you had guessed Dishonored! lordkosc is so strict :O
And it isn’t Liquid Wars but you can have another guess since we crossposted - I am a libertarian!

Pod did not guess correctly, it was Dishonored 2, hence my comment of checking the master list of previous games.

The Frame Game is serious business. :p

(So strict…)

Why does it look like it’s only interlaced on half?

Wonder Boy?

(Teeheehee!)

Aw, my fun :(

It’s the Monster’s Trap, aka Wonderboy III, aka Monster World II, aka Bikkuriman World Adventure Island, aka simply Wonder Boy now, it seems. This is all very confusing.
Congratulations (hmpf!)

Heh, you shouldn’t have picked a new game for a console starved for new games - I was really looking at this for the Switch and the hearts in the corner were a dead giveaway for someone (like me!) just earlier today looking at screenshots. :)

I’ll put something up tomorrow!

Is that one of the Blackwell games? Legacy?

Hmm, maybe the resolution’s too high for that.

Is that a Samarost game? Think I only played the first, so I will guess 3?

I am going with Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma, because that’s obviously an HOG.

With my track record I thought someone would get it on guess one (which is why I did not pick Dragon Quest 8 - nice try, detectives!) so I went deep into my emails and dug up an old screenshot for a game no one remembers (including me!) so good luck hahaahha!

(also, no one has guessed it correct, but I also don’t know what a HOG is unless it produces glorious bacon.)