2017 Frame Game

Quest for glory 3?

An Hidden Object Game. The best genre there is, totally underappreciated.

There’s also the HPG genre, or “Hidden Pixel Games”, also known as “classic point-and-click adventure games”. ;)

Weren’t HOGs actually born from that perversion of classical adventure games? I always thought they were.

I always thought they were things like Where’s Wally and Scrutineyes taken to the extreme.

Oooh, I love that game, Scrutineyes. My wife and I bought that when it came out and my family still plays that when we get together.

No one has it so far - but thanks for the HOG explanation. I kind of feel like it’s the fourth or fifth time someone has explained that to me. It’s just not an abbrv. I’m used to seeing!

Frame 2!

Is that Lili: Child of Geos?

Something something: Kingdom of Amalur?

Wow, you must have played a lot of Kingdom of Amaulr?!

What the hell, I never expected to be right. Didn’t we already do that game?

/Goes looking at the list

Nope.

Though to be honest, it was the green that brought that out. I remember the game being so green. Super green.

Yeah, when I first came across some screens for this game in an old email, I was surprised to find out it hadn’t been done yet. Good job!

You’re up to bat!

I really enjoyed that game. Glad to see it here.

Indeed!

Man, you just ruined my last five minutes. I was preparing a fifth element screenshot. Now I have to come up with something else.

There, found something I enjoyed before.

Sorry about that.

As for the frame, uh… Spore?

Apologies if I come off as too harsh, I’d use smilies more but I hate 'em so bad.

Screenshot was awful though, atleast you saved us from that. (not that this one is any better)

Not spore, by the way. That was more work than play. Also a big pile of disappointment and shattered dreams.

You didn’t, don’t worry. ;)

A bit more details. Off to work.

Doom (2015) ?

Hostile Waters?