2017 Frame Game

So, things have been a bit hectic and I couldn’t post yet. I might be able to do so tonight (which means in 10 hours or so), but should any of you want to get things rolling before that, feel free to take my turn!

Been away from this thread for a few days, but well done, sir!

Here we go!

It sure is Japanse!
One of your Neptunia things?

No, not one of my Neptunia things. And that’s a really broad guess, since there are tons of Neptunia things around by now, but it’s none of them. ;)

No guesses, so here goes frame 2 after my somewhat misleading frame 1.

I bet my son would know what that is. Looks like some sort of Narato or Dragon Ball Z game. I haven’t even got a real, proper guess.

Bow Ribbon Gun Song II: Starry Crossed Bladesmiths?

You were going in a promising direction, but you went way too far, it seems.

And now I want to make a game that I can call that, because it sounds awesome. ;)

Super Crab Infinity Strike Alpha: 9000 Oranges

I should have known better. ;)

Naruto Storm 4.

Oh good, finally! :)

To be more exact, the full title is NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4. And it’s a pretty good game, even for those who don’t follow Naruto mangas or animes at all (which is my case).

Thanks for saving me, @Scotch_Lufkin . Your turn!

To be totally honest, I asked my son to look at the last frame. He instantly recognized it, as I knew he would (he said he’d have known it from the very first frame). So all credit goes to him, and he’s actually going to get me a game to check against the master list and if it’s not been done before, he’ll pick a screenshot from his own gallery and I’ll set it up and post it (though I did urge him to make an account here, so who knows).

Well, I’m just glad someone plays some of the games I play. I’m feeling a bit “niche” here right now with my Japanese gaming and all. ;)

Anyway, Storm 4 is awesome and everyone should play 3 and 4. They’re great.

Actually, him and several of his friends were all playing it for months there, he said, and they loved it. And we aren’t talking little kids, neither - they will be Junior’s in HS this year, and some of them are older cousins and brothers to his friends in the party. He told me it’s probably his favorite fighting game, he liked it even better than Injustice 2.

So I take it your son did the teenage thing, namely forgot and sloughed off to sleep ;)

I’m curious what Lufkin the Younger came up with man!

I actually just got his screenshot in an email, I forgot he had to drive his sister up to his Grandma’s today so she could do chores for her and the internet was down, sounds like. LOL. Poor kid. :)

I’ll crop it and post it here shortly!

Here we go!

Mario 64?

Not Mario 64, here is the next screen!

This should make it a little easier, I’d think.