2017 Frame Game

Sonic Adventure?

Mario Kart 64?

Here we go, round 3!

I’ll pick up the pace a bit going forward, I really thought that second shot would give it away!

Wave Race 64?

Super Mario Kart Double Dash?

There is a massive clue I didn’t notice before in that last image… heh.

Mario Sunshine!

I’m pretty sure you got it. I knew that looked PS2 era, both on textures and poly’s. I just couldn’t place it, since that is the only mainline Mario game I skipped.

Ding ding ding!!

Here is the game and image (which looks like one of the top Image results off Google, and when I called him on it he pointed out he doesn’t exactly have a stash of screenshots he took back when he was just a kid and playing it on my old Gamecube, so fair point) my son wanted posted on his behalf. @ArmandoPenblade, take it away!

I about had a heart attack when @Pod got very close on the first guess almost immediately!

Curiously, Mario Sunshine is the only 3D Mario game I’ve given significant playtime (I also played Super Mario World a decent amount when visiting my grandparents for the summer and borrowing my cousin’s SNES, and that’s about it for Mario-games-I’ve-spent-more-than-a-few-hours-tooling-around-in)! So lucky me :)

New game to come later today :-D

I knew the clouds were some kind of Mario, but other than Mario 64 I couldn’t think of other games from that era!

And here we are! Resolution possibly affecterated by emulationism shenaniganry, so apologies there :)

Super Monkey Ball?

Close enough that saying no would just cause issues down the line :P

Yes indeed, it is the best multiplayer mode of all time, Monkey Target from Super Monkey Ball 2!

Album of the progression:

Final shot:

Take it away, @CraigM!

This looks like a winged examplar.

The primary reason for the early 00s delays to Grimoire is actually Super Monkey Ball.

Sorry for the delay. Weekend got away from me

If you had the time to lose
If you had the time to lose

Come one, come all, give a guess!

It looks familiar, but that’s all I’ve got.

Yes, it is really familiar, but I can’t yet identify what it is. Maybe it will come to me later. ;)