2017 Frame Game

Anno 1701?

Tropico 2?

Negative, Ghost Rider.

I’d normally wait a bit longer, but after that many guesses I’m going to open it up again to keep this moving.

Railroad Tycoon 2?

Rise of nations extended edition?

While I really like the RoN guess, it would be hugely shameful to double up on my own previous game.

Red Alert 2.

Empire Earth

Good work, Comrade General. Red Alert 2 it is.

Specifically, it’s from Mental Omega, which is frankly one of the best RTS mods I’ve ever played, but I picked the Soviets and used mostly stuff from the base game since I figure I’m the only one here who has any experience with it.

Man I love Red Alert 2. No game in the series before or since has totally enthralled me like it did.

Yeah, RA2 was my go-to RTS for a really, really long time (until Warcraft III came out). So good.

I remember Red Alert 2 as the first RTS I played that had a cloning bay upgrade. Once I realized that, I don’t think I created anything other than Russian infantry ever again.

You must’ve been devastated when Yuri took those with him in the expansion, unless spamming mini-Hulks was enough to soften that blow.

Awesome game, and looks like a great mod too, will definitely check it out.

Oblivion?

Painkiller?

Morrowind…

Pathologic?

Makes me think of Thief 2.

Would have to be a heavily modded Thief 2, I think. That lamplight looks almost hand-drawn…