2017: Whither Democrats?

Captain bone spurs

It was cadet bone spurs.

“No, not always.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/817080431468277761/i-Nfod6u_400x400.jpg

Fair enough.

Stay classy, Rick Saccone.

“Many of them have a hatred for our country,” the Republican claimed. “I’ll tell you some more. My wife and I saw it again today. They have a hatred for God.”

“Them” being Democrats, obviously.

That is literally a narrative pushed, repeatedly, by the far right. I’ve seen it multiple times. And that’s literally exactly how it’s phrased. “They hate our country, and what’s more, they hate GOD!”

Next thing you know those liberals will be disrespecting the sanctity of holy matrimony, rutting with paid sex stars or having torrid affairs with the morons they’ve talked into sleeping with them. Who will think of God’s children?!

But Trump is a Republican, so none of that matters.

Still not buying the narrative that Lamb can win here, but we’ll see and that’s a good primer.

Not getting my hopes up. If I were betting this race, I’d definitely be putting money on “Lamb loses by a million+ points”.

Last I saw it’s pretty much a tie. That was about an hour ago.

Well yeah, a tie, 0-0, because polls just closed 10 minutes ago. :)

The second the polls closed, CNN immediately said, KEY RACE ALERT… Too early to call.

That’s not a fucking alert, Christ.

“Come, drink of our news and be whole again.”

Okay, guess it was a report on polling. My bad

“WE HAVE NOTHING TO TELL YOU!”

Fucking cable news.

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/973706826129838084

So whoever wins now has to go up for reelection in November anyway?

Not just that, but this district is going to be completely removed because of a court-ordered fix to gerrymandering.

So literally, this is basically a referendum on Trump, because this district ceases to be (well, at least in this current incarnation) at the end of the year.

It’s also potentially an example to Democrats if they want to compete in this kind of area. Cause it ain’t worth people like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

Hell, Lamb is basically a Republican from a Bizzaro universe where the GOP didn’t become evil.

Wow that’s funny.

It just seems like a biased poll: a small number of people expressing their view, except lumped into one geographical area. I guess it would be nice to see a huge Democrat swing, which is what the earliest results are showing.