2017: Whither Democrats?

Funny how this never ever happens with ATMs. It’s almost like people don’t consider voting very important.

That’s why it’s so inexcusable. This shit isn’t complicated.

I heard on the radio today that Missouri has gone from Toss Up to Leans Republican for the Claire McCaskill, Josh Hawley race. Grrrrrr. Come on Missouri.

I’m not in Florida, but I’ve had two such texts - one reminding me to vote GOP on Day 1 of early voting, the other a couple of days later, boasting about his yuge rally the previous night and asking me to vote against the “liberal mob”. Today, I got one that said it was from Pence announcing his rally here tomorrow and asking me to attend.

All three texts came from different phone numbers.

Odds are it’s a PAC or other organization doing it and putting their names on it.

Though these days if we found out he was using the Emergency System to do it, I wouldn’t even be surprised.

Yes, swore he would go to jail before implementing the ballot initiative and he has vetoed expansion bills seven times in his tenure. He has refused to implement other referendum that he didn’t agree with, claiming that voters did not know what they were voting for.

His Democratic opponent, Janet Mills, was AG at the time and his principle legal foe. Like Trump, LePage was of the opinion that the AG was his personal attorney and Janet was quick to set him straight. She’s tough as nails.

Isn’t that just a right-wing fever dream at this point? Did Clinton actually say something about running again?

I missed her campaign announcement, dare I read today’s news to find out about it?

I’ll take “Overthinking It” for $800, Alex.

And by overthinking it, I mean people who think this implies some sort of pre-announcement from Clinton about a run.

It doesn’t. She’s speaking extemporaneously. She’s not going to run.

Definitely won’t run again, she’s smarter than that.

She will get blitzed in the primaries if she runs. She knows that. She won’t.

Anyone thought this is anything but a right wing fever dream should follow Tom Nichols on Twitter as punishment for being such a useful idiot.

(I will not get excited by early vote totals. I will not get excited by early vote totals…)

Nevada looking pretty amazing so far. Presidential election type numbers…and after today, registered Democrats have out-voted Republicans by a close-ish 25,000 votes across the state.

I was at that talk with Hillary. It was more in the sense of I wouldn’t want to run again but I wouldn’t mind being president apart from that.

Regardless of what you think about Tomasky’s usual columns, this one is good.

Axl Rose is one of us.

OK, not all that woke maybe…

Maybe he got tired of people deciding to act like the narrator of ‘One in a Million’

Good news in the Maine gubernatorial race (I know you all are on the edge of your seats…)
One of the two independent candidates dropped out and endorsed Democrat Janet Mills. He would have pulled maybe a few points from her tally, but in a close race it could tip the scale.

Taking it back!