2018 Frame Game

For those that were intrigued by Drums of Wars previously, it is on sale for 3,5 bucks at Matrix for the holiday season
http://www.matrixgames.com/store/510/Drums.of.War

Superhero League of Hoboken?

Ah, I think you’ve got it. It did look familiar.

Absolutely.

Oh! I have a vague recollection of this game. A discussion thread about it years ago on another forum. IIRC, it was a comedic game? Is it any good?

I swear there was a guy in a suit like that in a beat 'em up as an enemy though. Like, a typical rich douchebag whose attacks were smacking people his briefcase or something? And he had a stupid grin like that? Anyone know what I’m talking about?

The Terrible Two is a fantastic villain name for a two headed man-baby. Holy shit.

If you take out the suits, DJ Boy’s second boss quite fit the bill.

I have yet to really play SLH, but it’s supposed to be a comical light mix of adventure and RPG (with an awesome MT-32 soundtrack, as usual with Legend).

Hah, no, that’s not what I was thinking of. Though that guy certainly does indeed fit the douchebag bill.

@nijimeijer Poke. You’re up.

Yup. Holiday weekend means no regular PC access right now. Tomorrow night is first I’ll be able to, Monday morning more likely. If anyone wants to post a Lightning Round frame, go for it.

It is now Monday morning, and we hunger. . . FOR FRAMES

Eeeeee! Getting one ready now. Literally at this moment.

ARE YOU PSYCHIC

Well, I know that you think I am, so. . .

;-)

Okay, here we are -

Massive Chalice?

The Sims 4

Prsion Architect?

Orange Rhomboid, The Return

No to all current guesses.

What a silly guess! It’s obviously the original (and much superior) Orange Rhomboid: Origins, not the ratty sequel.