2018 Frame Game

It has a couple of great ones on there and… extra availability we’ll say.

I thought I recognized that maybe it was that little girl, but just threw the guess out on a lark. I didn’t remember the game well enough to remember that level. I’ll try to get something up tonight.

Well, to be fair, you probably only see that spell in the last hour of the game.

I must confess I never played Secret of Mana: it was being played heavily at one of the game’s stores I was hanging around (kids weren’t allowed in arcades, here!), but it looked… floaty?
I really know how to carry… err transmit my… feel… oh damn it!
Very nice job on the red herring with the spell graphics right out from a Konami or Irem shooter!

No, I completely agree, Left. Something about the floating party movement really weirds me out in SoM. I remember trying to play it on an emulator in high school and finding that very weirdly disconcerting, esp. on a high refresh rate monitor, lol.

Wazzis?

Life is Strange?

Battlefield 2?

No Man’s Sky?

shadow warrior 2?

No and no.

Witness?

More of the same:

My computer got issue even rendering this snapshot!

Killzone Shadow Fall

Obduction?

Titanfall 2?

That’s the one. I’m mobile so I’ll post the full frame later.

I think it’s interesting that any AAA game now apparently can render amazing views. Looking through the guesses is a good way to be happy about current graphics tech.

Edit:

That area’s gorgeous. I nearly chose Brothers because it has a slightly painterly look, a bit like Life is Strange.

Will post something asap!