2018 Frame Game

You’re being way too coy with this, my man.

It looks like some kind of racing game, but I don’t play them so I have no idea.

Once they reveal something that actually has anything to do with the game someone will pick it up in a hurry.

I’m surprised it hasn’t been guessed yet. Major publisher, within the last five years, popular so far as I know. This segment includes something indisputably part of the game.

Edit: UI elements alone have been enough before, but I can pick up the pace.

I definitely get starting slow when people tend to get it with a 10x10 square of purple or whatever, but playing it slow while you mislead a bit is… well, it makes it slower. But it’s nice that you’re posting the frames quickly at least.

Note: I’m guilty of the same damn thing that I’m pointing out right now so I don’t have a leg to stand on. :D

Motorsport Manager

Hell, I do it deliberately at times! People are flat out too good at times. So if I can frame reveals to appear to shift genres? I’m all about that.

As for the game? Hell I don’t know. Sim City 2014 or whatever year it was

That’s some sort of football (soccer) management game. Don’t know which one though, so let’s go for Football Manager.

That’s it! Football Manager 2015! I may have underestimated how distinctive parts of the screen are because I apparently played over 1200 hours of it. :-) The construction on the left is my stadium being expanded. @rho21 you’re up!

Wow my guess of a racing game was really off. Lol.

Let’s give this one a go.

My brain immediately went to 4 different games with this one. None of which I’ve actually played. Which explains my brain’s lack of precision.

First let’s go with… Sacrifice?

Gesundheit?

Nope.

Ys 7?

Endless Legend?

Guild Wars 2?

Populous 3?

None of the above.

Outcast?