2018 Frame Game

Space Pirates and Zombies

I don’t think it is, and it definitely isn’t.

Major reveal!

Darwinia?

Starward Rogue? (ok, this is my guess for real)

(for those who didn’t see my edits - I guessed Starward Rogue, then changed to The Last Federation, then back to SR)

Ding!

I didn’t think about how similar they may look. Indeed could have been confusing.
Great game. Generic looking, but great game nonetheless.
I’ll edit this with the full snap in a bit.

Edit: there we go

It’s the Paladin from the recently released expansion!

Actually, they have the same origin. While The Last Federation was being developed, the combat part of it was bullet hell/real time, but it wasn’t working well in the context of the game. Then Chris decided to change combat in The Last Federation into the turn-based system that is there in the game now, but he liked the real-time combat - so he turned that into a new game, but kept most of the look-and-feel of the graphical assets, and that became Starward Rogue. So they look a lot similar in many ways.

They’re both good games. Starward Rogue actually works better than The Last Federation - it’s a much more “rounded” experience - but both games are worth playing in my opinion.

Great pick, @Left_Empty . Arcen Games made a lot of interesting games, and I’m glad to see people playing them. ;)

@rhamorim Poke.

Can someone please take my turn? I’m busy trying to save the company I work for after a datacenter failure cost us 2 servers and our backups. True story. :(

EDIT: I might find some time in the next couple hours though, in case you’d rather wait. Just not sure about later updates.

Seriously, can someone take my turn? At this point, I don’t even know if I’ll have a job next week, so even if I have the time I’m not in the mood to take screenshots and all. :(

Sorry to hear that @rhamorim , hope it all turns out ok. :/

Lets get an easy one up, begin thee guesses!

A bit more…

Ah, the infamous SPAZ2!

Do feel that @Left_Empty thats what it feels like to be correct. ;)

SPAZ2!

I BEAT HIM!!!

As an homage to this epic feat, here is for Rhamorim:

Street Fighter 2? One of the challenge stages?

As I am not as strict a guy as you are, I will give it to you:

Street Fighter IV’s Blanka banana eating action!

Hot potato is yours, Craig!

Ok, so what game was this picture taken from?

Might that be a saucer section I see…

Star Trek: Legacy?

That is incorrect