2018 Frame Game

Dead Cells it is! Great job @AquaMafia - I really didn’t think it would take as many guess as it did, this seems like it’s still a pretty active thread right now, I guess few folks from that thread are playing the frame game?

Frankly, absolutely nothing in your reveals was evoking Dead Cells, excepting a wide shot at anything with modern pixely art ;)

I suppose it could be that the amazing look of this level (where you fight the first boss) was something other’s didn’t notice or pay (as much as I) attention to, but then again, it’s hard to distance myself from it since I was the one creating/obfuscating the frame. So many times I think I’m being clever or tricky and someone guesses it immediately, maybe I’ve gotten a little gunshy about providing too many initial clues. :)

You, Sir, are evil, and I am very pissed!
I am putting your name right next to Craig’s on my black list (Lordkosc is in a category of his own).

LOL I can be. :)

I updated the master list, I think it’s wise for anyone who is taking a turn to update the list when the frame is guessed, if they are able, just so no one person has to feel completely responsible for it.

I take this as a high compliment. Since my goal is often to hilight the cool details that tend to get missed.

So I approve of your background appreciation @Scotch_Lufkin

I haven’t gotten past the first 2 areas yet, lol.

You should take your time: there is no incentive to rush (besides challenge), and if you go in meticously, you will progress much further. I know: it’s tough to resist trying to look awesome!

@AquaMafia Poke. You’re up.

Sorry for the delay!

Well that’s obviously the well-known indie sensation Wood: A Game Where You Look at Wood

The Real Texas?

Puzzle Pirates deck patching minigame?

Lowe’s Employee Training Simulator 2017?

House Flipper?

I must say, most of those guesses are not showing any games on steam, sadly:

Yet another game I have absolutely no idea about. Hrm. Just to keep the thread moving… Desktop Tower Defense?

Oh it’s The Curious Expedition!

The Curious Expedition of Lumberjacks?

Lumberjack Expedition!