2018 Frame Game

There’s like one guy that does that. :) I have no idea what this is, and I never would have guessed it was a modern game.

Allright. It’s Il-2 Great Battles ; Flying Circus.

Flying Circus is a remake (in progress) of Rise of Flight, by the Rise of Flight devs in their new engine that supports VR (among other things). For now it’s just a Fokker Dr.1 and a SPAD 7, but in a week or two the Sopwith Camel and Pfalz DIII are added, and eventually it will have a full roster of airplanes as well as a WW1 west front map.

Now do I need to do a new one? Or did I loose by posting something so fucking obscure nobody guessed it?

I had no earthly idea this existed!
I wished my old games featured such yummy wooden textures.
And yes, you are up again. And you need to post the full picture by the way!

I got this one off of google. Had I done it myself, the weird oculus aspect ratio would have given it away i think. If you haven’t tried it, its expensive but worth it. I got a 25%off voucher if you want it, PM me for it. Doing the Dreidecker in VR is amazeballs. It’s what VR is for.

Ok, working on a new one.

I’ll get DCS out of the way!

naw, DCS is already in the list ;-) (wonder who put it there? :P)

I can’t speak for anyone else of course, but I haven’t really played a simulator game since Gunship 2000 or maybe Tie Fighter, which crazy enough when it was recently put up as a frame game entry, I didn’t even recognize it. /shrug

Oh, I guess Elite Dangerous might be a “simulator” and that was a blast, but probably not a classic simulator.

I think elite dangerous is at least as much a “classic simulator” as Tie fighter ever was. It oozes nerdly affectations for detail from every wrinkle. Heck, I got aircraft in my DCS stable that are less complicated than an E:D ship.

I’m also very sadface to see the genre that used to push PC hardware, the showcase of the bleeding edge of the state of the art, the absolute summum in immersion, has sunk into such obscurity that a new release just isn’t recognizable or even known to the general public. So sad.

Battlefield One

Just Cause 3?

Il-2 Forgotten Battles?

That never looked like this, even with mods.

3D games all look samey to me.
The dark @lordkosc exploits this, repeatedly.

Just Cause 2!

Wings of Prey