2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

There’s a Mario Kart 8? See this is my problem, I’m happy to guess anything I can ID but there’s a broad swath of gaming I’m no longer up on.

Right? And it’s a tragedy, because the mapping is so great. Though admittedly, I don’t know how you’d capture that feel without the DS’s pad and the stylus. I bought a DS specifically for the Etrian games, and don’t regret it.

Anyway, I shall guess Dead Cells and be comically wrong.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Maybe an high def Wii U version…

But not having seen any other takes on that genre on the DS is still a bit sad. Beyond the fascinating single handed map drawing, Etrian’s bugs, grind and balances quite hampered my fun.

Can’t really speak to the balance, but I didn’t have any bug problems. And grind? I got through the whole first game without ever replaying anything, as I recall.

Oh and… uh… Monster Hunter Ultimate?

Dungeon warfare 2

Monster Hunter is such a great game. I bet it’s better than Dungeon Warfare 2 .

The more I see the worse it gets.

I thought that frame would be a dead-on give away for anybody who played a game in the series.

posting the full frame, but if nobody got it with the last one, I doubt anybody will here.

Some Castlevania game?

It’s like a cross between Spelunky and Castlevania

Looks more like a Shinobi game. But I’ve been (silently) wrong since I found the thread.

La Mulana?

I’m pretty sure you just nailed it.

@Vinraith actually hits his finger with the hammer!

Does that guy have a skull in his pocket or is he just pleased to see you?

Wouldn’t be the first time. :)

Okay it was LA-MULANA 2. And Vinraith technically guessed two times, so rules are rules, so he has to do two frames at once next!

I’m surprised not more people played either of those games. I am just at the beginning of the second one, but the first one is a crazy ambitious game.