2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

Is it me or has Discourse’s picture zooming thing been broken all day?

Yep, no zoom on your last two for me on mobile.

Fire Emblem

And zoom and notifications are back!

I’m very surprised, I’d thought at least an audiophile would have gotten it.

Oh. Phantasy Star. The new Switch version? Is that coming to PC? I want that version. Having an automap would be so great in that game.

Yes, the incredible Sega Ages version of Phantasy Star which is a Switch exclusive for some stupid reason. I just posted my impressions of it on the Switch thread.

The snap is from the amazing Staff Roll (spoiler!). The Sega games of that time aged so well.

I’ve been meaning to go back to Phantasy Star (I never finished it). But when I heard about this version, I’ve been putting it off. I really hope it comes to PC, if only for the automap.

Okay, here we go. Bit surprised this one wasn’t done. Or if it was, it wasn’t in the cheat codes page. Please ignore the weirdass image size and quality. Made it myself, and if I explained too much, it’d give things away.

xIII?

I’d say this is before that, late 90s.

Archer McLean’s pool

Nope to those.

Seventh guest

Nope. I like where your mind is at, though.

Return to Zork?

Nope.

The Saturn version of Deadly Premonition :O

Keep Playing Or Something About Exploding?

Hmmmm, maybe a Tex Murphy game or something? Under a Killing Moon?

I think that’s the STARS logo, so I’ll guess, uh, Resident Evil 2 in celebration of the remake?

[edit] Shit, that’s probably Jill Valentine’s mug, and she’s not in RE2. I should’ve guessed 1 or 3. I think that’s even her name in the pixelated signature.

Papers Please?