2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

I know what it is :) That fire was a great first hint.

Haven’t actually played it yet, so I’ll let someone else try naming this one first.

I think at this point if you know it, go for it. Put @rhamorim out of his misery.

Sundered

Yup. Sundered: Eldritch Edition, to be more precise.

Of the latest Metroidvanialikes, this is the one that I liked the most. Sure, I’m still relatively early in the game, but I really like a lot of things about it. The way it randomizes some locations every time you die. The way enemies, instead of being always in the same place on each run, will instead attack you in swarms every once in a while, or when you do something significant like restoring power to a part of the complex. I like the way you collect “money” to unlock things, and how every run is not a loss, but a gain. I like the way it opens shortcuts as you go down, so you can get back faster to where you were. And I like the way it looks, sounds, moves and plays. It’s a really good game I don’t hear much about, alas. I think it deserves more attention.

Anyway, thanks for helping me, @Gigglemoo . Have fun with your pick! ;)

I didn’t have any good Breath of the Wild pictures, so let’s try this one:

nocheating1

Very Old Donuts

Brütal Legend

I was thinking Kudos Rock Legend with that pic, so Brutal Legend isn’t far off from what I was going for.

playnowmilord2

#3:

playnowmilord3

Resident Evil 2?

Close! PS2

playnowmilord4

Whoops, had accidently posted the last frame earlier! … I’m not very good at this stuff. A hint: One of the main characters is a british school girl. It also involves time travel.

playnowmilord5

Other than “Resident Evil 3”, which is wrong, I don’t have a clue!

It’s clearly some Japanese PS2 game though…

That answer is super close!

playnowmilord

I’ll take the l on this one in a bit :) He’s one of the games most memorable bosses without scissors

Clock Tower 3 - a stalker game. I love the video that introduces him:

I lost, so I have to go again… this should be a little easier.

lufia1

Wow, that’s brutal. I’m glad no one here ever played it but you ;)

As for the new image, I can’t even tell what I’m looking at. A dog and a chicken?? Two mountains in a tile-based game??

I’ll go with: Colonization?

It is a dog & chicken. :)

lufia2

I don’t think knowing that it’s a blurry dog or chicken help.

Knights and Merchants?

I thought we had some chicken experts from earlier frames.

Hint - Another console game, but I think I’d give it away if I said which.

lufia3

lufia4