2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

Close enough to 24 hours. Have the next frame -

No idea. XCOM, just to move things along.

Oh man, is that Little Big Adventure?

…2?

…Twinsen’s Odyssey?

Heh, it’s the first one, but I’ll give it to you (especially given how I got my turn this time around).

Such charm in these games. I don’t know why they were called Relentless stateside; a terrible name for a game that oozed twee. The room in the second game where you found out that you were tiny was such a good moment.

You’re up, @Nightgaunt!

Man, it’s been forever since I tried those out. I got Relentless (yes, terrible title) from the bargain bin and at first was just mystified by, I think, the Frenchness of it all? But there’s a lot to like in both games. Years later I found out the main designer was the same guy behind Alone in the Dark, and it was fascinating to realize they both had the same unique core mechanic of putting your character into one of several states that changed his action set.

New frame!

No?

Reus?

Bad North

Aaero

Luftrausers

What an eclectic selection of guesses. :)

It’s that indie wingsuit game, isn’t it? Forgot its name… Superflight?

ah, and my guess wasn’t Aaero but Aer!

Thats a double guess!

I’ll help you, since I am nice.

I’ll guess Aer. ;)

Good job, @rhamorim! It is the delightful Superflight! Very hard to get a good screenshot of, as it moves so fast and mostly looks like fog and blocky stuff of random color.

Nice pick! I bought it on Qt3’s recommendation, but I have yet to play it. I blame Monster Hunter World. ;)

I’ll post something later tonight, if I’m able. I’ll let you know!

Sorry it took me this long, but here it is - the next frame!

DQXI5

Not Dragon Quest XI. And I have no idea why you wrote DQXI5 instead of that. ;)

Time for the next frame. And if you’ve played this game, this should be immediately recognizable.