2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

Warmer!

I haven’t a clue!

Getting hotter!

It looks a lot like those DOS / Amiga UIs where every line and bevel was 1 pixel wide as they tried to cram as much information in as possible, e.g.:

Anyway, to put you all out of your misery, it was: Submarine TITANS.

I distinctly remember it being released for free / open-source at one point 10 years ago, but I can’t find any evidence of that now. I’ll get a new post up in a few minutes.

(Thinking about it, I should have used FAST TRACKER 2 up there as my post… It might have got more hits)

2_1png

Except for the Mind Your Own Business part, my mind immediately went DOOM (1).

Those seem like very System Shock-y textures. Not sure about the subtitle or whatever the text is. Is it System Shock?

Starship Titanic?

That’s exactly what I wanted you to think! Mwhahaha.

2_2

ps: I apologise about the jpegified quality of the image, I didn’t cap it myself but stole it from the internet.

Dark Forces?

Closest guess so far.

2_3

No guesses?

2_4

What about NOW?! Squint at the person, maybe it’ll help?

It’s the star trek shooter, umm Elite Farce?

I’ve absolutely never seen this game, either. You sure know how to pick them. :)

Same here and I played a heck of a lot of Star Trek games in the 90’s.

Yeah, that looks like a phaser in what I assume is Inventory there on the lower right. It looks like it’s from the Dark Forces era, so … mid to late 90’s? What Star Trek games came out around then?

Ah, okay, a little research led me to the answer. There I guess isn’t any rule against doing research to figure it out, but I’ll give others a chance that might inherently have the answer as a courtesy.

What makes you all think it’s a Star Trek game???

2_5

(Really though: Can anyone play the sub-game of identify what phaser that is. I think it’s Romulan?)

HINT: Squint at the person

Let’s Buy Patrick Stewart’s New House: The Game

It’s Jake Sisko, but damned if I know the game.

Harbinger?

Thats the one I also played, but I don’t remember the UI being like that.

It’s Jake Sisko, but damned if I know the game.

You’re way off! (That’s not DS9 in the centred image)

One last, final, tiny reveal that might clue someone in with a random guess… :)

Did they make a Generations tie in? Wtf

Soran is the baddie played by Malcolm McDowell, right?