2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

He’s probably annoyed at Riker wearing the inverted, DS9 uniform.

Star Trek Generations ?

INDEED!

Is it even fair to declare you the winner, given that you have no idea what the game is and were mainly guessing via your Trek-lore? :)

Unlike the last choice, this game I actually did play. I remember the game was very difficult, as there was a constant time limit, and saving was weird, so I died a lot in missions and I think you had to basically start the entire game again? A Trek rouge-lite? ;)

Even though it was a Star Trek Action-Adventure game, it was mostly a lot of FPS shooting, with some mild puzzles. The engine and FPS gameplay was pretty janky even back then, as it came out around the same time as Quake2, Jedi Knight, Outlaw, etc, which all had full mouselook without a HUD taking up half the screen.

I don’t think I ever completed it as my mate demaded the game back whilst I was half way through :) Still, I really liked it. And it had some space battles. Bonus videos:

13:22: it IS a Romulan Distruptor.
15:32: mind your own business. (This isn’t where I got the image)

A space battle!

@nijimeijer can have the win if he wants, his mention of Generations got my mind chugging and then I remember the probe / missile launch part from the station. And then it was easy. ;)

Nah, go for it. I just posted a question. You actually made a guess.

Running a Dutch translator over this, I get “I laid the trap. And you fell for it. Enjoy the torture of making an image, sucker!”

D:

Ok lets go wideeeeeee.

Damn that’s a good translator.

No Man’s Sky

Nope, but it does take place in the future!

Far Cry: New Dawn

Correct! I made it hard to guess, I know. :)

Visually Stunning! @Chappers

Thought I was aware of every Star Trek game, but I had no idea that one existed. Nice.

Can I nominate @Left_Empty to take my turn as he is so good at this game?

When looking it up to post I found a bunch of other Trek games I’d never seen before. I guess I need a 5 year mission to explore them all.

Hmm , I’ll guess…

Turtle Odyssey

Teenage Mutant Ninja Anchor: Heroes in an Iron Shell