2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

Haha, you guys are so bad at this game!

A Turtle Not Named After a Renaissance Artist and Also an Anchor

Is it obvious yet that no one has played whatever that is?

You are so wrong, I can name at least… well, two forum members who played it, very recently.

I keep thinking I’ve seen the turtle before, then I realize its because I’ve seen it 4 times in this thread.

:|

Of course the turtle is called Miguel! I think I had a higher chance of answering the question “What’s the name of this turtle” than I do “the name of this game”.

Do they post in this thread? :) If not, drag them over here and demand that they contribute!

That’d be like cheating. I’m going to suffer through my misery and drag you with me!

Miguel, that language is handwritten Japanese, which is sometimes impossible to decipher.

Well, apart from チデーコヅチ, which for me makes no sense anyway, so there! ;)

Is it that Neo Atlas thing you mentioned a few months ago over in the Switch thread?

LOL I’d never heard of it, but you might be right.

I still question how often it’s come up here though, searching the Games thread has it show up in the Nintendo Switch thread (by @Left_Empty), in the OLD Switch thread (by @Left_Empty), and some sort of old version of it in the 2017 Frame Game thread (also by @Left_Empty). He really wants to spread the word about this one! :)

Me? Advocating a game? Never!

@CaseyRobinson is right, it was Neo Atlas 1469, the wordy remake of Neo Atlas 2.
It’s a cool and unique little game to pass time by.

We’ll, he did say he and two other people had played it. And three posts in three different threads counts as him and two others, right???

As much as I’d like to experience bouts of schizophrenia to break from the despairs of loneliness, I wasn’t referring to me nor myself.

I’m all for it - more people should push the little gems out there they know are good and not enough people are playing. Good on ya.

Okay, @CaseyRobinson gave me the image and game he wants to use, so I will post as his proxy as he’s unavailable over the weekend and didn’t want to delay the game. So, without further ado… gentlemen/ladies, start your guessing!

Wolfenstein 3D

Burgertime!

Alien Breed?

Steel Empire.

Nothing so far - but some great guesses!