2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

Critter Marching Band

Splitter Critters (Switch game)

@Left_Empty Put the poor critters out of their misery.

Not quite there yet.

MINI ❤️ MSSNGR, the long awaited sequel to Mini Metro?

Marching Minions

Any answer sounds correct at this point. ;)

Cheated. But I did it for the good of the game.

Marching Order.

Ah sorry totally forgot about this.

ing

it was.

Not even a good game!

Transformers Devastation?

Long shot, but it’s the right shade of green!

Nope. Will post another in a bit.

I’ve been sick as a dog this week. Sorry for the lack of updates. If I don’t post another screen (or respond to guesses), please ping my name. My head is fuzzy as hell and I’ve forgotten many things I’ve needed to do the last few days. Not just this. Hah.

Your requested ping has arrived, sir!

Thank you. Please do so again next round, if necessary.

By the way, I remember wanting to do this game before now, but I did a quick search for the game’s name in last year’s (and this) thread, and it didn’t come up. If one of you thinks you know what the game might be, but “surely it can’t be” because I already did it, it’s possible I did. So…uh…yeah. I don’t know. My brain is still fuzzy as hell. I’m so out of it.

Anyway, pretty sure this shot should make it obvious what game it is, to anyone who has played it (or watched it played, which may be more likely?).

Bits that aren’t uncovered are kind of arbitrary at this point. Surely some one here has seen this game. Next will just be full frame.

It’s been quite obvious for some time what the art style of the game is, unfortunately I can’t even fathom what it is. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game that looked like this.

So: Minecraft?

All I can think of is some kind of Paperboy sequel.