2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

Company of Heroes?

Divinity: Original Sin?

Tropico 4?

Age of Decadence?

Les nope, but I find it interesting how accurately you all are dating the thing :)

Grand Theft Auto 2 - Zombie Edition

Almost right. It’s Zombie Driver, the non-HD edition. Or is it the HD edition? There’s a different UI too, and it’s been a while, so I’m not sure.

Indeed it is! Fun little ditty from way back in 2013. Shitty screen I know, but the game crashed on me if I took screenies off it while underway. Take it away @rhamorim!

Yeah, I played it back when it released. I think it was one of the first games handled by Evolve PR back than and I really liked those guys (still do), so I bought it back then, even though I don’t usually like the “zombies” theme.

And yeah, it was fun for a while. Not my thing but I don’t regret playing it back than.

I’ll post something when I get the time. Hopefully within 12 hours or so.

@rhamorim Poke.

Busy weekend… I apologize. I picked the frame but I can’t edit it now, so I’ll post tomorrow morning (so roughly 12 hours from now) if that is OK.

fine by me

Sorry for taking this long… had my share of issues this weekend and today. But here it goes:

Fantasy Strike?

Nope.

Frame 2:

Guilty Gear Xrd?

It’s time to rock!

It’s Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2, to be more precise. I reinstalled the game recently and I’m having a lot of fun with it, and thus I wanted to share.

Your turn, @AquaMafia !

@AquaMafia Poke.

Another round: