2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

You aren’t that far. Not that close either.

Huh. God Eater 3. Do you play it?

Aw, come on! You spoiling the fun I wanted to have with Kosc and Chap ;)

I don’t play it, I haven’t even bothered to download the demo. I remember looking at the first game and thinking it was Monster Hunter with all the JRPG tropes we have been thankfully sparred because I like it when it hurts mildly spared by Capcom, but I confess to having never played it.

spared unless you are a boxer

I really enjoyed God Eater Resurrection. I enjoyed what I played of God Eater 2, but the latter takes a looong time to get anywhere interesting compared to Resurrection, which is why I stopped playing. Well, that and Monster Hunter World.

I fully intend to buy and play God Eater 3 one day. But I don’t think that will happen soon.

@rhamorim I know you know, but I’m going to remind you anyway. You’re up, bud.

Yeah, I know and because of work I won’t be able to produce a frame for the next 12 hours or so, so if anyone wants to keep the game going, please do.

If not, I should pick something and put it up tonight. Sorry for the delay.

@rhamorim Pokedy-poke.

At least waiting for @rhamorim is less painful than trying to guess what @Left_Empty posts. ;)

True dat

Sorry, things happened and I’m not able to post yet. I might be able tomorrow morning, but please get the game going if you want to.

Again, I apologize.

@Scotch_Lufkin Paging default.

And let it be known than I am hurt and pouting.

I can step in if no one else wants to take a turn - I’ll give the group a few hours to decide, and say, around noon CST I’ll put something up if no one else has raised a hand.

Hehee - maybe it’s size is a clue…? :)

The first Age of WOnders?

It’s Seven Cities of Gold 2: Citie of Sand, for the TIS model H from Bull, well known for its blurry full-colour screen displaying an unique 302x195 resolution! Nobody knows how they built it.

Assassins Creed Origins