2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

Broken Age

Nope, next:

Hah, great pick! That game looks lovely.

(not guessing because I’m not sure if I’ll be able to post a frame)

Not an excuse anymore!

In that case, it’s Lumino City, one of those very rare games made using stop-motion animation.

Correct! Gorgeous looking game, looks even better in motion:

That does look pretty cool.

@Scott_Lufkin I guess maybe it’s your turn now? Or whoever decides to take it (not me), since @rhamorim I believe is forfeiting it.

Yeah, that’s cool. @rhamorim it’s technically your turn, but if you don’t have time or inclination you have a few options.

Option #1 - Just DM me the title of the game you want to use, and I’ll put something together on your behalf.

Option #2 - You can send me the image you want, and I’ll use my best judegement to break it up and trickle it out!

Option #3 - You can pass your turn entirely, just pop in and let anyone take your turn - that way others (not just myself) that never get a chance have one to go.

Or any other option I didn’t mention, or combination of options, or whatever you want to do. :P

I’ll take Option #3 - if anyone wants to go, feel free to do so! If no one volunteers, Scott, I’ll revisit that tonight. ;)

I say someone who hasn’t played this much if at all should take this turn. Paging mr @tomchick, Dr @tomchick to the game frame thread!

Just so it’s been said, if someone has a game they want to put forth next but doesn’t have the time or inclination to try and make the reveal shots, hit me up and am happy to help.

pokes thread

Fine, fine!

Shelter 2?

Nope!

The legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

Getting warm!

Donut County