2020 Frame Game - Come Join the Fun This Year!

@Left_Empty Feels cold. More?

Is the game called Missile Alert? :)

Daemon X Machina (Switch)

Space Battlemech RedSnakeBird on Switch?

Wow, you even got the platform right! It was Space Battemech RedSnakeBird.
A robot based Ace Combat with more tactical approaches to combats.

Your turn!

What the hell kind of name is that? Bad translation?

I am confused as to whether there is heavy sarcasm happening, or if that is the actual game name. Googling turns up nothing, so I’m leaning toward sarcasm. But just in case, I will…

@Left_Empty @Chappers Poke you both!

Project Nimbus

Wow, super impressed!

It is indeed Project Nimbus, and it is a sort of mech-based Ace Combat, but with the added possibility to tacticalize your battles a bit.
It’s got a bit of a later Front Mission perspective to its quite dry world, but I really like that. I spend most of my time in the skirmish modes, which lets you try various mechs in quite repetitive battles.
From what I gathered browsing the Steam opinions, the English localization is apparently turgid.

I’ll be honest, I assumed it was correct and was waiting for Chappers to take his turn.

@Rock8man you’re up

I do not understand what happened here.

Chappers made a guess in jest, Left Empty replied in jest, but semi-confirmed it was a Switch game, and Project Nimbus was ported to the Switch this summer, so I wrote, and thus it was done. But I’m at work, so I can’t post the next frame yet.

Yes, and Project Nimbus is a game I enjoy a lot.

You were not the only one. In my defense, since being presented to a game called (I’m not joking) Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!, I just assume that, regarding game titles, anything goes. ;)

Dear Lord.

Proof:

@Rock8man has been at work for 21 hours. :(

Send help!

He is probably playing Glass Mascarade! Leave him alone!