2020 Frame Game - Come Join the Fun This Year!

I’m the opposite of LeftEmpty, I look at that and think it looks like a cool setting for a game. Yeah, maybe it’s one that many other games have done, but this one looks particularly cool.

I guess I’ll guess Lara Croft Temple of Light.

I really enjoy the game in question, though I probably haven’t done its visual diversity justice by choosing this particular frame.

It’s not Guardian of Light but damn, that’s a great game.

Far Cry 3?

Some good guesses, but no hits yet.

The Bard’s Tale IV?

That Risen game, the one with Matt Berry as a sidekick.

Darksiders Genesis

Might & Magic X - Legacy?

I’m honestly surprised no one’s gotten it yet, that implies to me that not enough folks have played it, and that implies I don’t need to be coy here.

Bloodborne?

It really looks a lot like a Tomb Raider game, but it’s not, so…?

I’ll guess something else… maybe Styx: Master of Shadows?

Tyranny?

Generic 3d rendered cavern is generic

What the hell? I’m glad that wasn’t revealed earlier. It allowed me to assume this was a game I knew. I would certainly remember something like that if I’d seen it before.

Indeed, I have no idea what game this is. :D

My mind says “Myst-like game” now, but I never played a Myst-like game (or Myst), so I’m at a loss.

Elder Scrolls Online?

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Wow. Well, OK, then I guess some interface isn’t going to tell you much more. This is, I should note, a cinematic shot (hence the “hold space to skip” option). If no one gets it off the full frame I might try adding a second image (all at once) and see if that helps before taking the loss. Also, seriously, you guys need to play this game, it’s great!