2020 Match 1 of The Resistance: Avalon

Here we call that guy scottagibson.

Edit:

Recapping

@CaseyRobinson gave OC to @Jorn_Weines
@Jorn_Weines used it to vouch for @Snebmi

We are waiting for @CaseyRobinson to dispose of the other two cards.

It’s fun to throw around shade for no really good reason, right?

This is really gripping and dramatic so far.

We’re waiting for Casey to give out his EC, right?

Probably we need a juicy Crisis card to get things moving.

I can go get one if you want.

No we need a coup…this is Junta, right?

The evil players now vote who to kill overnight and the doctor picks who to save.

Merlin is now the sheriff, and he gets a once per game ability to pistol whip an evil player.

Ok, cool. @Lantz, I’ll Open Up to @Snebmi

Just to clarify for everyone, you are Establish Confidence’ing not opening up which is a different card. There is not an open up in play.

@Snebmi has been notified.

@CaseyRobinson is Evil. And I’m tagging him so he can distribute Strong Leader (probably Evilly).

Interesting!

It’ll get even more interesting when he has to give Strong Leader. I almost posted a bunch of notes about the different options but then figured I’d rather see what he does and what he thinks of and will wait to judge afterwards.

Well well well. The game is afoot!

Bad luck for evil if the first team leader got dealt two vetting cards. Hard to stay under cover with that.

Given that Casey has no safe means of distributing the SL card at this point, surely he’ll be fine giving it to me as I picked my name randomly out of a hat.

This is a pretty great development, except for the part where I get to spend the first 80%-100% of the game convincing you all that I was super lucky to pass those cards to evil.

I was hoping to pass the Strong Leader back to @Snebmi since he’s right before me, but that seems contra-indicated now. I’ll go with your plan @rowe33 since a round starting with you will end before we hit those nogoodniks.

@Lantz Strong Leader to @rowe33

@CaseyRobinson @rowe33 has Strong Leader

Please propose Team 1A

Well I’m not sure if I believe you. It would certainly be a stroke of luck.

If we can prove you good.

So basically our situation looks like this now:

If Casey is Good then Jorn and Snebmi are both Evil
If Casey is Evil then all 3 could somehow be Evil. Can’t really tell much here.