2020 Match 4 of The Resistance: Avalon

I think this is a prime example of Good lucking into a 4 person clean gang from the beginning in an 8 player game.

10 or bust.

1A was dirty.
1B was clean.
1C was clean.
2A was dirty.
2B was dirty.
2C was clean.
3A was obviously clean.

The odds are the same of lucking into a clean 4-person team in 8 players and 10 players, though.

Far more likely you’d need to find a 5th with 10 people.

It’s funny, I had been planning at the beginning to pick pretty much completely randomly, but then I forgot and I realized I hadn’t picked a team and I was like PANIC pick Scott’s team minus Scott.

Not sure how you all sniffed out Evil that fast. Jostly and Perky didn’t even really do anything.

Gahhh! My gut was telling me it was jostly. GG everyone, thanks for the bloodshed @Knightsaber!

It was actually Dave the whole time!

Mostly luck really. Good quick game!

I’d say the order was probably the biggest factor for how short the game was. If scott was 3rd rather than first this could have been a very different game.
Edit: words

There was something that made me reject teams, for once, but, yeah, RNG won this one. I was legit worried that rowe was accumulating so much power.

The only real luck Evil had was no reveal cards at the start. After that it was all downhill.

From my point of view, I had scott as a suspect pretty early, it was just something about that voting pattern. But yeah, feels like we just got super lucky. Snebmi giving a reasoning behind picking of 1C, and then the order of two evils behind me.

I’d play again.

@Knightsaber thanks for running the game. I agree 10 is better than 8.

There wasn’t a pattern, I was just playing / mimicking a Vote No For Information.

I gave the best card to a good player, chose a team conventionally, etc.

Sorry, I meant to say pattern in 2A. I read that result as you being Mordred and Casey being Morgana. Not a whole lot of evidence, granted, but the hunch was correct :) But that was just plain unlucky that everyone else said no to it, not a bad play in any way.

Yeah, I’d play again too, figure I’d win eventually

If you guys can find 10 people, sure, why not?

Ah, that makes sense. 2A was a mistake. I looked at the board and realized we had already lost. Good had a clean 4-team identified, a success under their belts, and the freedom to skip unknowns to get the clean team named. I gambled that there was a slim chance to pass 2A, but no dice.

Well, I’m in.

Edit:

So, we have

Scott
Jostly
Soon
Snebmi

@Perky_Goth @Lantz @rowe33 @CaseyRobinson @CraigM @Dave_Perkins