2020 Quarterlies! Vote for Qt3's Best Game of 2020: "Ok, let's get down to it, boppers!"

1. Hades - I imagine this will walk away with it this year, an absolute standout in a genre I rarely play, god mode was the innovation that kept me playing long after I would have given up, and have on other games of this ilk.
  2. Wingspan - This is a wonderful translation of a great board game, deep with strategy, relaxing music, lovely birdsong. Honestly, much better than it sounds.
  3. Monster Train - Honed the slay the spire gameplay to its essence and delivers a shorter more intense experience.
  4. Bloody Rally Show - Brian is correct. Again.
  5. Factorio - more for being astonished at what my son builds in the game rather than my own enjoyment of it, but I’m starting to get through the thin list of 2020 games I’ve played here.

Games I’ve actually put most time into this year are easily Anno 1800, Disco Elysium and replays of the Kings Bounty series, so I agree with last years honors for those! This year has definitely been one for requiring some serious comfort food when I am at my gaming desk.