2020 Quarterlies! Vote for Qt3's Best Game of 2020: "Ok, let's get down to it, boppers!"

1. Hades - I normally bounce off roguelikes like a superball off a trampoline, but this just clicked. One more run, let me try again with a different weapon, what boon to choose, and the dialogue! Yes. It’s number one with a bullet from a Greek mythological machine gun.
  2. Spider-Man: Miles Morales - I started and finished the storyline for this on PS4, and finished my second, 100% play through using a New Game+ save on my brand new PS5 a couple of weeks later. Constantly swapped the controller with my 7 year old son who would have voted this his number one if he could. Playing it on PS5 with the adaptive triggers, and the instantaneous fast travel, is what made redoing it to 100% completion a pleasure and not a chore. Hope there will be some DLC. I didn’t use the camouflage power anywhere near enough, instead I chose to focus on the Venom powers. I’d like to try again, more stealthy.
  3. Minecraft Dungeons See? More than 1 vote! This was all about my ability to finally play a kid friendly ARPG on the Switch with my kids in couch coop.
  4. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout - for others Among Us was the game that was in the right place at the right time for the pandemic. For my family, and me, it was Fall Guys. Just vibrant, joyous Battle Royale with accessible courses and a satisfying amount of variety.
  5. Immortals Fenyx Rising I agree with Tom that it’s amazing. I just haven’t played enough of it yet to rank it higher.