2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Atelier Ryza 2?

Falcon 3.0? It had a cutscene on opening which was a meadow or a farm or something, super peaceful, before a F-16 chases a Mig-29 in and shoots it down…

Lord of the Rings Online

Assassins Creed Odyssey
(lol)

The Witcher 3

I was going to guess that but it doesn’t look sharp enough. I guess maybe with the graphic settings low?

Say it, you thought it was the Switch version ÂŹ_ÂŹ
It’s not quite!

Kingdom Come?

Shenmue 3 vibes intensify!..

Damn right Malkael, I knew that clue would give it away!

Oh, so that was Shenhua in the background there, haha. I hadn’t even bothered enlarging the picture considering the reveal of the rock formations was already enough to tell me why the art style seemed familiar.

Ah man, I still need to play that. I really, really enjoyed Shenmue 1 and 2. But when I heard Shenmue 3 didn’t really conclude the story, I’ve held off. I mean, I knew the plan was always to do far more games, but I was hoping perhaps the main storyline would’ve had some closure, and then continued on after. It’s in part because of how much I loved Shenmue 2 that I haven’t played it. I think the wait for the next game would be brutal. I don’t know. Without spoilers, how did you feel about it, @Left_Empty ? And anyone else who finished it. Did it leave you cold, or were you satisfied?

I just started it, and it feels like the game I never thought would be true after the terrible catastrophy of the misguided Shenmue Online — I frankly stopped caring about Shenmue after that, and was convinced if Shenmue 3 happened, it’d be a total mess.
The result is beyond my wildest beliefs: it’s the same game as the previous one. I never cared about the story of the first games; it felt to me the whole point of it, if there was one, was that the hothead protagonist was in denial and on a journey to learn to care about his surroundings instead of a stupid allegorical vengeance.
When I read reviews, it feel to me that a lot of people are looking at the finger when the surprisingly wise Yu is pointing to the moon, which is quite ironical given the subject matter.
I’m in total bliss wandering around and doing nothing. What an amazing game.

A new challenger has appeared…

Romancing SaGa 3

Nada, it’s not Romancing SaGa 3. So, time for another clue.

Rock of Ages 2 ?

Not quite, a good attempt though. Back with another clue for our intrepid frame explorers.

Rock of Ages 3?

james-franco-interview-eminem-confused-reaction-1421104858t